Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May Cast Helping Hands (Pet Talent)

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 25, 2013
So I've been thinking lately, MC sprite isn't a bad pet talent. But why not MC helping hands?

The cast rate wouldn't have to be too high but it basically is a fairy (i think the total heal is around the same, correct me if I'm wrong) AND it is a heal over time so it wouldn't instantly save the pet's owner. i just think this is slightly better than the MC sprite talent and could be placed into some balance pets as a 1st gen talent.

I think "availing hands" would be a step too far. but just an idea anyone out there think this would be a decent pet talent?

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl55
John FrostShard - lvl61

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
Sokad on Apr 23, 2014 wrote:
So I've been thinking lately, MC sprite isn't a bad pet talent. But why not MC helping hands?

The cast rate wouldn't have to be too high but it basically is a fairy (i think the total heal is around the same, correct me if I'm wrong) AND it is a heal over time so it wouldn't instantly save the pet's owner. i just think this is slightly better than the MC sprite talent and could be placed into some balance pets as a 1st gen talent.

I think "availing hands" would be a step too far. but just an idea anyone out there think this would be a decent pet talent?

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl55
John FrostShard - lvl61

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."
I like the idea, but it would be hard to fight in pvp with players who always get may cast heals. I think also it should only go to balance pets that are at ancient or higher because it would be a big jump. Also the idea of regenerate or even satyr for life pets. Of course that would have to be very hard to get with mega life pets.
I like the helping hands idea but if it was actually released then it shouldn't be used to much.

Alex Silverstone level 75

Defender
Nov 21, 2013
Pet healing is becoming a bit too excessive in the arena, but I like this idea because Spritely is rarely a desired or effective talent now. I hope this is the last 'May Cast' heal that gets implemented for a long time.