Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Max Lounge

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
What about a lounge or commons area or some type of hangout place that only max level players could access?

And yes this would mean once the game updated and you were no longer max you would have to gain max level again to access it again.

As driven as some players are that would be a reward.

It struck me that when I hit Max, which was a long hard climb in many ways, there was no fanfare at all.

Nothing alerted me to that fact except I noticed my health had gone up. I looked at the chat history and it said Level 120. I looked next at my stats in my backpack and it said "Max."
That's it. No bells, no whistles, no fireworks, nothing. It seems rather odd?

Then it struck me that when I need help on max level type of things there is nowhere handy to find other max.

So my suggestions are:

1. A Max player hangout area or lounge. Make it nice, make it fun, make it special. Give us a reason. You have to have MAX in your backpack level to get in there. You have to have MAX to stay in there, too!

2. A big celebration when we hit Max level. Yes, it can happen more than once per player, as you update the game. Maybe slightly different, each time.

Thanks!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
SparkleTude on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
What about a lounge or commons area or some type of hangout place that only max level players could access?

And yes this would mean once the game updated and you were no longer max you would have to gain max level again to access it again.

As driven as some players are that would be a reward.

It struck me that when I hit Max, which was a long hard climb in many ways, there was no fanfare at all.

Nothing alerted me to that fact except I noticed my health had gone up. I looked at the chat history and it said Level 120. I looked next at my stats in my backpack and it said "Max."
That's it. No bells, no whistles, no fireworks, nothing. It seems rather odd?

Then it struck me that when I need help on max level type of things there is nowhere handy to find other max.

So my suggestions are:

1. A Max player hangout area or lounge. Make it nice, make it fun, make it special. Give us a reason. You have to have MAX in your backpack level to get in there. You have to have MAX to stay in there, too!

2. A big celebration when we hit Max level. Yes, it can happen more than once per player, as you update the game. Maybe slightly different, each time.

Thanks!
The old max ( level 100 ) had you graduating from Ravenwood, there's your fanfare.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Even though I already plan to max out my current Wizard, this sounds Cool.

Steven Ghoststalker

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
anecorbie on Oct 10, 2017 wrote:
The old max ( level 100 ) had you graduating from Ravenwood, there's your fanfare.
That's great for people who were max at that time.

My idea had a new fanfare for each time the Max level was changed or updated.

When people achieve the Max for their time period is when there should be a celebration.

I had the graduation ceremony very recently by the way. Well past Level 100 but before reaching Level 120.

Then there is the second idea of having a Max only hangout area.