Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery amulet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
Was wondering why there wasn't a mastery amulet that would allow any school spell like a supreme mastery amulet. As many of us do we use several different school spells and a way to use all equally would be nice

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This "supreme amulet" you speak of seems rather unfair and would probably cause a bit of outrage as many would disagree with the intentions of the amulet.

Especially as it relates to PvP.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Two words: MASSIVELY OVERPOWERED. It wouldn't work and is not going to happen.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jasondarkflame972 on Apr 22, 2019 wrote:
Was wondering why there wasn't a mastery amulet that would allow any school spell like a supreme mastery amulet. As many of us do we use several different school spells and a way to use all equally would be nice
I don't think it exists because it would be crazy, crazy OP! The Merle Mastery Amulet - Master of all schools!

I'm not sure there is a wizard in the Spiral who hasn't dreamed of this power...but it's important to keep a balance of strengths and weaknesses so we have choices and diversity. If this existed it could break the school system.

If every wizard in the real world had an Elder Wand it would cease to be special and Olivander would be buying them in bulk

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
I don't think its overpowered at all, if anything it would be great to not having to spend more pips than the required amount for certain spells. What makes an amulet broken isn't the option to master any school but the rather bonus stats that comes with it such as pierce, critical and resist. In all honesty, as far as Ive learn to appreciate each school class a mastery of all school being broken is just the state of the mind.