Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mana Spell

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I would like to see a spell to regain mana. We have those istances where we loose because we cant regain mana for casting spells but if we had one that sacraficed 10% health to regain 10% mana Id be happy. Also Id only make it cost 4 pips and be for the school of Balance. And no I am not a Balance student but its seems to fit their spells.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
LadyJestor wrote:
I would like to see a spell to regain mana. We have those istances where we loose because we cant regain mana for casting spells but if we had one that sacraficed 10% health to regain 10% mana Id be happy. Also Id only make it cost 4 pips and be for the school of Balance. And no I am not a Balance student but its seems to fit their spells.

Actually, I think a sacrifice to health would be more fitting for the Death School.

If it were for Balance, it would probably cost X pips, gaining 10 POINTS per pip spent - not percentage. Percentage would vary too much, where points would be more effective on a cost basis.

However, Death School could be percentage, within a range (10-20%, unmatched between sacrifice and gain) so you never know how much your health sacrifice or mana reward would be - a chance you take when dealing with the Death School; just as their "Sacrifice" healing spell denotes.