Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make your own wizard101 house!

AuthorMessage
Hero
May 07, 2015
hi all, I came up with an idea for a new wizard101 house! and I thought, what if some other people have one too? so I made this topic, have fun making your own wizard house!

rules:
1: must be for crowns or gold or dropped by a boss (for it to be dropped it would have to be dropped by a boss or enemy that is already in game)
2: if for gold or dropped you would have to say where its dropped or bought from, for example: 100.000 gold, from: Polaris. 3: must be bought for under the max gold or at max gold,

here is mine:

name: dragon's den
100.000 gold, bought from: dragonspyre
outside: big castle with pools of lava all around, and a little archway into a cave that is next to the biggest pool of lava.
inside: a big room that leads to a long hall way and the hall way would have other rooms connected to it, at the end of the hall would be a door that you can go through into the dragon's den, the dragon den would have a dragon sleeping by some chests that would give you stuff daily when you clicked on them,