Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make your own dungeon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2014
8
Hello wizards! For those of you who are true fans of the game, if you could, would you create a dungeon? Which world is it in? Here's mine:

In Marleybone, Jacques the Scratcher has returned more powerful than ever, with Meowriarty broken out of jail and at his side, only this time, he's not terrorizing poor marleybonean citizens, he causes a threat to the spiral by stealing what holds it together! You go to the core of the spiral in a special submarine, where you find doom sharks.
They have 855 health each, and can use any storm move worst than kraken, and blades and whatever. When you defeat 3 of them, you search the inner dungeon and battle Jacques and Meowriarty. Jacques has 1340 health and can cast imp, troll, bloodbat, cyclops, ice beetle, evil snowman thingimagigy, storm shark, and dark fairy. Meowriarty has 1500 health and can cast any ice spell. If you defeat them, you win the dungeon.

What's yours?

Defender
Apr 14, 2014
111
Okay, here's mine:

This is a wizard city dungeon (because that's my residential world). A certain wizard falls from the edge of Wizard city and tries to get back. Along the way, she (she, not he) gains the trust of enemies and betrays Wizard city. People chase her down and she takes cover in the Blackhope tower. She gets powerful in hope, but weaker in magic and strength. And yes, that wizard is Catherine Rainbowsong (in her selected novice outfit) with a stout himolayan sword. She (like a rank 3 boss) has 510 health. No minions required because she likes to play fair when it comes to one on one fights. Her spells are imp, leprechaun, sprite, nature's wrath, fairy (because of life), and unicorn (that was the spell I, er, she had in her deck at level 15). It is two floors. The first floor is the battle and the second is the wisps that turn her good and make her strong.

How's that for a dungeon?

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
86
This is going to be fun
Here's my Dungeon:

This would be a dungeon meant for Exalted (lvl 100) players. It would be in Wizard City.
After defeating Malistaire the Undying in Darkmoor, there are still remnants of his dark magic scattered throughout the spiral. This dark magic is very powerful, and is capable of terrorizing citizens of Wizard City. Headmaster Ambrose has set out to try to defeat this magic himself, but just before he did, this dark magic "infected" Ambrose. Now, Ambrose doesn't remember anything and is set to destroy his very own city, and the spiral! The dungeon would start out in Ambrose's office/house, where you talk to Gamma, and persuade him to help you find Ambrose. You will then fight each of the school professors (separately), as they were infected too. Each one you defeat reveals another hint to Ambrose's hiding spot. Each professor has 30,000 health, and henchman of their school.
Then, you will have to defeat Ambrose himself, who has 60,000 health, and is Sun School. Once you defeat him, you will defeat the rest of the dark magic, and Ambrose will become his normal self again.
There would be more details, like their spells, but that's all I have now...

Lenora SkullShade70

Explorer
Oct 07, 2010
51
I would have a Krokotopian dungeon with that Malistaire returned to Krokotopia with Morganthe and it was you and Alhazred's job to defeat them.Malistaire will have 20,000 and Morganthe will have 35,000.Morganthe is death same as Malistaire.

Alhazred will cast summon mander every 2 rounds with 2000.The manders use the spells:Ra,Chimera,Sabertooth,Weakness,Availing Hands,and Bladestorm.

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
58
Sure I would like to make a dungeon! . This will happen in mooshu. For level 100's. a samurai used to be famous but an evil spirit came from down below To not take over the spiral. Take over The
spiral and everything ELSE! The evil spirit has taken over everyone you ever knew. And made them become the evil spirits of mooshu. you start out seeing yourself as evil in the first round its whatever your name is 50.000 health uses the cards Whatever your school is 5 pips and above. But as the 2nd round kicks in Cyrus joins in Gamma joins in and Your school trainer joins in Each with 30.000 health and uses any cards of there school above 5 pips. If you manage to defeat that it comes to merele ambrose. you fight him he has a whopping 80.000 health and he is balance and uses everything above 7 pips. If you don't beat him in 5 rounds Your pet joins the fight with him. as a 20.000 health minion who uses anything above 4 pips his school is your pets school. if you defeat him he turns back to normal and gives you a free card to summon him in battle! the next battle would be the evil spirit with a WHOPPING 200.000 health with 2 forms his 2nd form has 100.000 health. with him are 3 people on your friend's list. with there level and health X10 they have. with the cards they have in the deck. if you beat that battle you restore the balance of the spirial and save all your friends. Did you enjoy it? hope you did :P

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
9
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
Sure I would like to make a dungeon! . This will happen in mooshu. For level 100's. a samurai used to be famous but an evil spirit came from down below To not take over the spiral. Take over The
spiral and everything ELSE! The evil spirit has taken over everyone you ever knew. And made them become the evil spirits of mooshu. you start out seeing yourself as evil in the first round its whatever your name is 50.000 health uses the cards Whatever your school is 5 pips and above. But as the 2nd round kicks in Cyrus joins in Gamma joins in and Your school trainer joins in Each with 30.000 health and uses any cards of there school above 5 pips. If you manage to defeat that it comes to merele ambrose. you fight him he has a whopping 80.000 health and he is balance and uses everything above 7 pips. If you don't beat him in 5 rounds Your pet joins the fight with him. as a 20.000 health minion who uses anything above 4 pips his school is your pets school. if you defeat him he turns back to normal and gives you a free card to summon him in battle! the next battle would be the evil spirit with a WHOPPING 200.000 health with 2 forms his 2nd form has 100.000 health. with him are 3 people on your friend's list. with there level and health X10 they have. with the cards they have in the deck. if you beat that battle you restore the balance of the spirial and save all your friends. Did you enjoy it? hope you did :P
yours is way to hard i am level 100 but that is extrem.
i would want a doungon that is a whole world. you fight every pet ever invented. if you lose your pet gose to the dark side forever intell you beat them. you can lose all of your pets tough

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
58
soulsong99 on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
yours is way to hard i am level 100 but that is extrem.
i would want a doungon that is a whole world. you fight every pet ever invented. if you lose your pet gose to the dark side forever intell you beat them. you can lose all of your pets tough
Well its spoused to be for 4 players think of it as darkmoor X2 xD darkmoor wasnt that hard

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
9
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
Well its spoused to be for 4 players think of it as darkmoor X2 xD darkmoor wasnt that hard
yah but what if they beat it and you didnt want them there you sold be able to adjust the hardness

love victoria fairydreamer

Survivor
Dec 01, 2014
18
Spyroinfite on Jun 19, 2015 wrote:
Well its spoused to be for 4 players think of it as darkmoor X2 xD darkmoor wasnt that hard
But you said the evil spirit took over EVERYONE you knew including your friends who as you said you had to fight. . Tyler Mist level 19

Explorer
Feb 26, 2009
58
Nile Verdantstar on Jul 9, 2015 wrote:
But you said the evil spirit took over EVERYONE you knew including your friends who as you said you had to fight. . Tyler Mist level 19
expect your special friends xD