Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

make these spells great again

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
storm wizards should get a buff on their catalan.

i use catalan i love it its a great spell but honestly max pvp these days you never fizzle because of jewels. so accuracy is really broken in the game, you never fizzle these days so please buff catalan.
and i'm not talking about the catalan damage i think its perfect at 700 but please buff the mantle it gives like 25% is so low nobody would fizzle from that even 5% buff would help but honestly i'm hoping for a buff of 15% or just completely remove the mantle thing and add stun instead because storms have zero spells they can combo with like storm lord is the combo spell that storms get or even lower damage to 500 base than make it so that catalan does stun plus weakness or a blade to self.

make catalan great again

fire wizards should get a buff on their raging bull.
fire is the definition of combo, lol even so raging bull in my opinion is weakest aoe spell not in damage but because of that 25% nantle it gives just like catalan 25% mantles are nothing because of accuracy jewels these days so please buff the mantle raging bull gives from 25% to 30% not a huge buff just enough to make a difference.
now note i'm not a max fire i only do magus fire pvp but i've seen raging bull be so useless in the mantle it gives.

make raging bull greater

thank you if you read this to the end.

blake the storm wizard out