Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Make Pigsie TC (and other TC) Craftable

AuthorMessage
Defender
Sep 29, 2010
I think it’s high time that cards such as Pigsie TC, Deer Knight TC, and other highly sought after treasure cards should be craftable. Not everyone has the time, patience, or sanity to sit and farm Loremaster or other mobs day in and day out for TC that usually never drops.

Pigsie along with other treasure cards NEED to be craftable to give players more options of obtaining said treasure cards.

To balance this out, maybe make the recipes super expensive, such as 25,000-50,000 gold and or have them cost very valuable reagents such as diamond, nightshade, blood moss, water lily or even amber to craft them.

I would rather run around or stalk the bazaar for reagents than farm the same mob over and over for days or even weeks.

At least having the option to craft these treasure cards would be a monumental weight off of people’s shoulders.

I also think it’s time Headless Horseman and Reindeer Knight be craftable, not just obtainable from packs or Loremaster during holiday events.

I believe if people are willing to farm for treasure cards I do believe they are willing to go after reagents to craft them if given the chance.

Please KI, consider this, more options to obtain TC for spell crafting would be a huge and welcome benefit to your players.

~Wolf CrowCaller~