Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

MAIN QUEST FINDER

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
I have been playing on and off since 2012 for sometime but now that i am playing again on my lvl 125 myth i have so many quest i am completely overwhelmed by the quest i have accumulated and all i want to do now is reach 130 and not do any side quest. Can Wizards Implement a Main Quest Finder or make the main quest another color or in the shape of a star or something. I used to never have this problem but i have met many people who have and i would guess its because of long a hiatus from the game and then trying to pick back up where they left off it is quite frustrating.

Thank you,
Emma Frost

Delver
Apr 16, 2014
Just do the side quests. Some of them give good xp. There is no way to rid yourself of them, so just get busy, is my advice.
Scarlet Shadowstone

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
sandyarizona on Feb 15, 2020 wrote:
I have been playing on and off since 2012 for sometime but now that i am playing again on my lvl 125 myth i have so many quest i am completely overwhelmed by the quest i have accumulated and all i want to do now is reach 130 and not do any side quest. Can Wizards Implement a Main Quest Finder or make the main quest another color or in the shape of a star or something. I used to never have this problem but i have met many people who have and i would guess its because of long a hiatus from the game and then trying to pick back up where they left off it is quite frustrating.

Thank you,
Emma Frost
The main quest have stars at the top.

When you rollover the stars with your mouse, it should say main quest.

Good Luck!

Survivor
Nov 16, 2010
The addition of the stars next to the main line quests was super helpful. Along the same lines, I would love to see some way for me to intentionally sort my quests. Like, if I'm standing in Wizard City, I would love if all the WC quests came to the front of the cue, and then if I traveled to Celestia, those quests would jump to the front (just behind the main obviously, I think that should still be the first.)