Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Login on account at the same time

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 29, 2010
You will be allowed to go on one or more characters at the same time on the same account. I know you can't do this for security purposes but what happens if you were given a code on the second time you try to login ( the code is given by email or phone) you enter your code in and you are allowed to be on the same account at once.

But you have to have a membership though.

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
hithere4444 on Apr 24, 2017 wrote:
You will be allowed to go on one or more characters at the same time on the same account. I know you can't do this for security purposes but what happens if you were given a code on the second time you try to login ( the code is given by email or phone) you enter your code in and you are allowed to be on the same account at once.

But you have to have a membership though.
How would this work if you went on say a death wiz then went on the same death wiz? you would be on the same character.

They do this for more than just security they do it because it's not possible to be on the same wiz more than once.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
I would imagine the biggest reason you can not play 2 characters on the same account is the constant need to update the database as to items, progress, location, etc. etc. It is just not programmed to keep track of 2 wizards at the same time.