Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List / Sort Order for Treasure Cards in Bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2013
Hi.

I'd like to suggest an enhancement to the Bazaar in Wizard City's Old Towne with regard to the way Treasure Cards are listed (sorted) when Selling owned items. I found one message loosely related to this from 2009 but don't know if anything was ever done in response to that user's request. So, ... I'm starting a new thread here. I hope to receive (positive) feedback that will, hopefully, show my request has been met with a resounding "Why didn't we think of that?"

When buying Bazaar items, wizards young and old are able to choose among several options for listing items available for purchase. They may use alphabetical listings or sort by available quantity, level (cost in magic), school, or purchase price; additionally, all of these choices may be reversed. My request is that you apply this type of flexibility to everything, whether buying or selling, in the Bazaar. If this level of sophistication is not possible and you wish to keep the existing scrolling list appearance and functionality, please oh please set the default to an alphabetical listing by name.

Thank you for your consideration and time,

Cassandra Dragonheart
aka cnat56
aka Cyndi Nather