Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life Damage

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Before any of you say LIFE IS MEANT TO HEAL!!!

Life has
7 Heals
5 Attacks

1 is only really good.

Fighting monsters in other worlds such as Celestia won't be easy with the centaur.

Last attack we got was at level 33 for me that was 17 levels ago. Now lets see the 42 spell ONLY is 50+ to healing correct? Well it would be nice if it did 25+ healing and 25+ life damage and with the death one. - Health + Death attack.

KI lets just say if the next life spell isn't a attack, a lot of people will be VERY upset. Along with me.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Balance also has only 1 good attack, even though they can blade and person to have a high attack.

Hero
May 27, 2009
I personally am hoping for a great attack-all-enemies for Life. I don't care if they give everyone else a heal spell at this point. Life is NOT just a SUPPORT school (as I have read in many a post). We should be given just as much opportunity to be self-sustaining damage-wise as the next school.

Up With Life!

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Angelocean wrote:
Balance also has only 1 good attack, even though they can blade and person to have a high attack.
yeah, but if you dont take death with life and you dont get a feint or the balance spirit blades and traps your damage can only do about 1,200 which isn't enough.