Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level 50 Elixir

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
So hey guys! I am going to purchase the wizard101 lvl 50 elixir and I have some questions.

1. Can i use it on every wizards I have? I saw it on a website you could. It said once you buy it its unlimited.

2. What school should i use it on?

3. Should I even buy it?

4. Is it nice? I liked dragonspyre but it was a big pain!

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
Well i assume by your first point your asking if once you buy it you can level all of your wizards up to 50 without buying it again. This is NOT true. You buy it on the character you want and that is the ONLY character that gets leveled up.

As to your other points i would say no its not worth it. I got it on my ice and i regret because its really hard adjusting to the new character without slowly leveling up, i dont know what i spells are best and so on.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
chase12345667 on May 2, 2017 wrote:
So hey guys! I am going to purchase the wizard101 lvl 50 elixir and I have some questions.

1. Can i use it on every wizards I have? I saw it on a website you could. It said once you buy it its unlimited.

2. What school should i use it on?

3. Should I even buy it?

4. Is it nice? I liked dragonspyre but it was a big pain!
1. You can only use it on ONE wizard

2. The choice of which school to use it on is totally up to you and no one else

3. Buy it only if you have lots of other wizards and going through the first arc worlds is getting to be boring.
Do not get it if you are unfamiliar with the school.

4. It was worth it for me, as I have several accounts and wanted my baby Death wizard to move ahead faster.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
I think you should only by it after your second casually leveled up wizard. It's better to have an understanding of the varieties of school spells and what they can use.

It helps for those slower schools at the start such as ice or life. Death can be tricky to learn at 50. As well, storm and fire can be difficult if you're new to low health, higher damage, faster attacking playstyles.

It's nice to skip the first arc, but you could honestly level up from the start and have more preparation going to level 50. I used it on my death wizard and I wasn't familiar with the playstyle at all. I casually leveled up my fire, but I should of used it on him as I have a storm and the playstyle was similar.

Honestly, try it out on a school you know you'll might like and get going!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)