Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Let us move the cards in spellbook.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2017
So we can put the cards we use the most in the first few pages so we do not have to keep looking for them all the time.

Or place a pre-defined order of the cards because the cards are in the order as you learn, so people with many characters will not be so confused with the cards.

Thanks Kingsisle!

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
sturn22 on May 1, 2017 wrote:
So we can put the cards we use the most in the first few pages so we do not have to keep looking for them all the time.

Or place a pre-defined order of the cards because the cards are in the order as you learn, so people with many characters will not be so confused with the cards.

Thanks Kingsisle!
Cards are shown in order of pip cost. This concept does not affect most astral school spells. This concept is simple and should not change.

I believe there is a way to organize your favourite spell cards. Not sure how but there is a setting for it.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 97+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2017
thelastdiviner on May 1, 2017 wrote:
Cards are shown in order of pip cost. This concept does not affect most astral school spells. This concept is simple and should not change.

I believe there is a way to organize your favourite spell cards. Not sure how but there is a setting for it.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 97+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)
Yes, the cards are shown in order of pip cost, but they are shown in order as you learn too... I'm a balance wizard, and i have a lot of useless spells, why is my elemental shield on another page of my spirit shield, why i can't place my elemental and spirit blades next to my balanceblade to make it easier, regardless of pip cost? Spellbook needs a rework, so we can establish an order that makes sense, i just want to improve!