Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join a Team Kiosk Housing Item Issue

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
Hello! I recently got my Team Player badge, and was excited to finally be able to purchase the Join a Team Kiosk housing item. However, I realized after using it that unlike the Join a Team Kiosk in Olde Town (which when using, you typically automatically teleport back nearby after exiting the battle or dungeon you were in, since you don't normally go far while waiting to teleport to your team location), when you use the housing item, you get automatically teleported back to the Commons instead. I would really like it if there was at least the option (it could be toggled from the Join a Team window when you use the housing item) to instead teleport back to the kiosk housing item wherever you've placed it in your home/castle. Otherwise, the hassle of getting back to where I've placed it in my castle every time I finish helping a team makes it unfortunately LESS convenient than just getting to the one in Olde Town and then teleporting back there with no hassle until I'm done helping teams. As it currently stands, I can't imagine that I'll be using the housing kiosk much at all, which is a big bummer, considering how much I was looking forward to being able to get it! I really hope this can be resolved. Thank you!

Administrator
kanarrak on Aug 9, 2020 wrote:
Hello! I recently got my Team Player badge, and was excited to finally be able to purchase the Join a Team Kiosk housing item. However, I realized after using it that unlike the Join a Team Kiosk in Olde Town (which when using, you typically automatically teleport back nearby after exiting the battle or dungeon you were in, since you don't normally go far while waiting to teleport to your team location), when you use the housing item, you get automatically teleported back to the Commons instead. I would really like it if there was at least the option (it could be toggled from the Join a Team window when you use the housing item) to instead teleport back to the kiosk housing item wherever you've placed it in your home/castle. Otherwise, the hassle of getting back to where I've placed it in my castle every time I finish helping a team makes it unfortunately LESS convenient than just getting to the one in Olde Town and then teleporting back there with no hassle until I'm done helping teams. As it currently stands, I can't imagine that I'll be using the housing kiosk much at all, which is a big bummer, considering how much I was looking forward to being able to get it! I really hope this can be resolved. Thank you!
Hi kanarrak! A great suggestion. I've seen this similarly suggested in the past. Not sure what we can do here, but I'll remind the team of the interest.