Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jewel Removal

AuthorMessage
Delver
Dec 18, 2011
So can we please have the ability to remove jewels safely from items without losing them either through the use of crowns or a socket wrench type thing. Jewels are hard to farm for and as we get better gear we still want the old jewels and i think everyone would want this and can't see any problems please add this.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I have the opposite problem. One wizard has over 10 pages of jewels. I need somewhere to put them. My backpack and banks are full.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
RYAN DEATHSTORM on Apr 10, 2017 wrote:
So can we please have the ability to remove jewels safely from items without losing them either through the use of crowns or a socket wrench type thing. Jewels are hard to farm for and as we get better gear we still want the old jewels and i think everyone would want this and can't see any problems please add this.
This option has been asked for numerous times. So far, there has been no response from KI as to whether it will ever be available.

With the options now of crafting jewels and the Jewel plants, I suspect that we probably won't be seeing the option to safely remove jewels from gear or pets.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
SparkleTude on Apr 11, 2017 wrote:
I have the opposite problem. One wizard has over 10 pages of jewels. I need somewhere to put them. My backpack and banks are full.
The Jewel Vault will be available to purchase with crowns or craft when this new update goes live.

Unless KI has increased the number of jewels per vault, it will only hold 100. But, you also have the option to craft or purchase a vault for each of your wizards and still have the space in your backpack and shared bank.