Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Items preview and new boss dragoon's gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 12, 2013
Hi
I don't know if this thing that we can't preview the item when we move the mouse cursor over it is a new thing or no?
Also the new boss that drops dragoon's gear are the drops locked for school or we can drop it for any school regardless the school of our wizard?

Survivor
Oct 05, 2015
raimoneleven on Apr 25, 2020 wrote:
Hi
I don't know if this thing that we can't preview the item when we move the mouse cursor over it is a new thing or no?
Also the new boss that drops dragoon's gear are the drops locked for school or we can drop it for any school regardless the school of our wizard?
Well one's definition of new will be different from one wizard to the next. However instead just simply include the date the item was added to the game on that display.

You can win items for any/all schools from that new gold key boss. Seems to be mixed opinions on this one because quite the difference if you have all 6 wizards maxed or just one. If there was some way to make it a player option to receive mixed or school specific loot drops that would be awesome.

Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
raimoneleven on Apr 25, 2020 wrote:
Hi
I would like to know that too, if the boss can drop diferente gear that the school of our wizard would be great.\