Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Item search

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 29, 2012
A long time ago, when I first started playing this game, I bought the ascendant staff for my first wizard. I have searched high and low through all of my wizards now and I just can't seem to find it. I am pretty sure I would not have deleted it. I was just thinking, wouldn't it be amazingly helpful if there could be a simple search we could do to locate that elusive pet or wand that is somewhere in one of our wizards many houses. Oh please KI, make it so. Amber

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
AmberRavenSong7 on Aug 29, 2015 wrote:
A long time ago, when I first started playing this game, I bought the ascendant staff for my first wizard. I have searched high and low through all of my wizards now and I just can't seem to find it. I am pretty sure I would not have deleted it. I was just thinking, wouldn't it be amazingly helpful if there could be a simple search we could do to locate that elusive pet or wand that is somewhere in one of our wizards many houses. Oh please KI, make it so. Amber
Have you tried using the "attic" function? When you open the attic you can choose the "house" tab and it will show you a list of all the items you currently have on display in the house. And while you're in this screen you can select any of those items and move them to your backpack.