Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Interesting Idea I had...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
Wouldn't it be interesting to see where Prof. Balestrom is from. I could see them introducing a Bayou like area with swamps and creole like accent areas. This could be where the Frogs are from and also could introduce a new kind of magic: Voodoo.

Think about it, doing spells that cause you harm (a set amount like 400) but it won't calculate blades and what not into it and will then calculate the blades and what not to the enemy. Think of how Immolate kind of works.

Or

They could do something where you can do a small amount of damage to yourself in order to get rid of traps that may be on you. A spell that does universal type of damage of say 20, but that would get rid of all traps on you because they would apply to the small 20 damage.

I don't know, I just think there are so many different realms of possibilities of magic that Wizard 101 could introduce from Voodoo to Alchemy to Psychic there is a whole bunch of expansion the magic could go in.

Survivor
Jan 17, 2011
There is so much that KI could do with a Bayou, swampy area I think. The environment would be totally different then all of the other realms and would have its own unique style to it. If there is interested I could even write up a story for this realms and the voodoo spells if people want.