Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

improvement addition

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 08, 2015
I find it odd that my bank has not savings account; how about an account savings account of 1,000,000 or per wizard savings account of 500.000 . . . while you're t it, a stash of tc for when you can't afford to run get some. Maybe a way to trade things amongst a family account of wizards instead of just TC cards that you have to sell at a fourth of what you charge to buy

a way to buy all things for gold from crown shop and gift to wizards so I can share with my kids and sisters; some things need to be about sharing joy rather than making costing more. Would really be nice since family of accounts are so limited.

would be big help to devise a was to remove accounts from a family account and add more since they are so limited that you can't get a whole family on one.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
cardorarla on May 19, 2016 wrote:
I find it odd that my bank has not savings account; how about an account savings account of 1,000,000 or per wizard savings account of 500.000 . . . while you're t it, a stash of tc for when you can't afford to run get some. Maybe a way to trade things amongst a family account of wizards instead of just TC cards that you have to sell at a fourth of what you charge to buy

a way to buy all things for gold from crown shop and gift to wizards so I can share with my kids and sisters; some things need to be about sharing joy rather than making costing more. Would really be nice since family of accounts are so limited.

would be big help to devise a was to remove accounts from a family account and add more since they are so limited that you can't get a whole family on one.
Um what?