Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Implementing evil story (Spoilers) Raven

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 10, 2015
my idea goes of the following assumptions:

* Raven actually becomes evil
* grand father spider defeats us in empyeria part 2

Dialogue

Wizard I am immortal I am eternal the force of pure shadow. Did you truelly excpect to harm me? No I brought you here for a reason. You have always been the best, strongest. Fastest. But wrongly guided. You follow a believe that this world can be saved- nothing lasts forever other then me. However your power has grown, while been locked up I watched you. You are the only one who can kill raven. You see I not evil- I only wish to cure the lack of magic in this world. Raven threatens this. I give you a choice join me and feel yourself awake.

You have already tasted my powers, I am the one who let you learn shadow magic, I created it. I can give you more. A lot more, enough to save the spiral. You must forsake the Arcanum, they held you down, never let you see your power. Giving you parlour tricks. I will give you the real deal. Now get on your knees and accept me as your master.

Good wizard.

Take my chaos heart, I never needed it, I can not kill raven, never could have, only a demi-god can. You are one. Why else is no one on earth able to use Magic? You a are the salvation, with my help.

The chaos heart gives you another shadow pip. And 20% to all shadow damage. Here as a gift and a token of the power you will learn from me.

Shadow burn: sacrifice 70% of health to get plus 100% shadow blade and 100% shadow trap (use able with all shadow spells, and shadow class spells

Shadow wraith: +30% pierce + 20% critical, +5% damage, 40% block. Gives chaos heart. Upon being hit recover 90% of hit damage as health.

Now go to the arcanum, defeat everyone there until you find the key. Open the doors to the cabal. Take everything- and burn it all down to the ground. Only this way will your shadow become large enough to have hope to kill raven. Only this way I can help you. Feed your anger, loose that mercy. Allow your shadow to consume you. And give into the hate. After you complete this, use the world door to come to the broken shores. Here is a key. Now go I await your return. do not fail me like did my spawn.