Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

If you could design a new house, what would it be?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
If I could design my own house, I would make a zoo to hold my mounts and pets. It could resemble the zoo in Stone Town, but bigger with more enclosures from different worlds in the spiral (like a forested enclosure to resemble Avalon for my white stag or a huge Celestia tank to put lobster and seahorse mounts).

Also, I've always dreamed of having a house in Wizard City that looked like it was along firecat alley, Triton avenue, Colossus Blvd or Cyclops Lane. It could be like the Metropolitan Manor, where it looks like a chunk of the street broke loose and floated away so that you could have your own private part of the street.

An alternative could be our own jurisdiction of Wizard City purchased from Ambrose, complete with a small library, our residence, a small shopping district with 2-3 stores and a park, all for us to decorate however we like.

What would your house be like?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I like the zoo idea. I would do an indoor version too like Helgrind Warren though. Where you can walk into a forest room, lava room, desert room, ice room... a room for each of the seven schools and corresponding themes