Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas on what the next story arc

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I am always thinking about what the next story arc may be every day and I think I have now thought of a reason able one that I would like to share with you guys and if you guys have any ideas, please write them below.

The next story arc will begin in Wizard City when Ambrose asks you to visit him in his house.

After this he asks you to visit him in this NEW Wizard City street that will be at least three times bigger then Triten Avenue, and when you look at the map in this new street, you will only see "where" the street is in Wizard City instead of seeing how to get around this new street.

I like this "not knowing where you are going thing" because when I started playing Wizard101 I had no idea where I was going, I did not know there was a map, and I never noticed the yellow quest arrow on the bottom before, and I miss that.

Once you meet Ambrose in one of the towers in this new street, Ambrose's brother appears (I do not know what his brother's name may be but I thought about Mirkulius Ambrose" and he challenges you!

What do think?