Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas for Game

AuthorMessage
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I would like to be able to click on a player and block them even if they didn't type anything.
Sometimes the bully or troll players are muted anyway.

I was in a difficult battle with my own school and just getting to the part where it would pay off. Out of nowhere someone appeared and ran straight into my battle. There was no accident. There were other monsters they could've chosen also.

I had not played in weeks partly due to this recurring issue and then it happened again.

Defender
Jul 16, 2014
Blocking someone just keeps them from talking to you. They will still be able to run into your battles so not sure how that would fix your issue.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
They ran into your battle (near the end, I'm assuming) and then what happened that annoyed you so much. Did they flee? Let the timer count down to 0 and "pass" through several turns without doing anything? Did you lose that battle due to their actions? Or did they just join a battle late and delay your win a couple of rounds.

Basically, was it actual trolling or just an annoying interruption.

If it was more on the annoying side, is it possible they were a young kid? (Especially likely if this happened in Wizard City or Krok; less likely in higher worlds. In Krok or lower, I tend to be a lot more tolerant of hijinks because I assume they may be youngsters who just don't know what they're doing.)

Aside from the lowest worlds I seldom see this kind of deliberate trolling happen, probably because I'm a stickler for staying in "perfect" realms like Pixie or Sunbird. Honestly, I NEVER see actual street trolling where and when I play. So I guess my advice is, stick to perfect realms. Set your wizard to "remember realm" and be sure to switch back after you're done using Team-Up.

(This aggravation you mention does bring back memories, though, of the early days of Wizard101. Very low level wizard "friends" would port in to battles in Dragonspyre or Celestia, where they would bring in an enemy and promptly get killed off ... then beg for healing. Lord, that was annoying. )

Alia Misthaven

Explorer
Dec 26, 2012
It's best to move to a more empty realm if you don't wanna anybody joining your battles. I've had your situation happen countless times to me, and all I do is flee and switch realms. (Only if they did it to troll me, accidentally joining is fine.)