Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: Treasure Cards as Wall Hanging Collection

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Hello Wizard101Crew,

Idea:

Treasure Cards to hang them on the wall for a collection.

Since we can hang our wands on the wall, is it for the people among wizard possible to put TC on the wall so we can look at them in our castles, and also if we have rare TC in our spell book, it would be worth to have them on a Wall Hanging and share it with my friends and many more people who do not know that that TC exists too.

so for the collectors of TC it would be a great Feature, Treasure Cards as Wall Hanging, same as we can put our wands on the wall.

Greetings ARMANDsecret
ArlenSpiritCatcher

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
That'd also be a nice way to save space on cards, if perhaps a bit tedious, since for whatever reason the maximum number of treasure cards we can hold is still 999, and while that seems like a lot, it often isn't enough for people that frequently use treasure cards.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
That's an interesting idea. There are some treasure cards that I'll NEVER use because they are so rare (my two Empowers for example) It would be cool if we could display them in some way! I think the wall hanging is an alright way or perhaps it could be an interactive book or something. Maybe it could be like the new Pet Tab and if you collect every one and put a copy in your book you could earn badges? (Collector of Traps, Blades and Spears a badge for having a complete collection of each of those items or like Dalia's Pupil for having a TC version of Fire Spells available from her, or Master Loremaster for having copies of all Loremaster Spells or something). I just would recommend that retired spells be displayable, but not linked to a particular badge or count as they are no longer attainable or make them attainable haha. (i.e. don't say like 2/5 Retired or something or make it so that it's 9/10 Astral)

Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Blaze Moonspear on Jun 25, 2018 wrote:
That'd also be a nice way to save space on cards, if perhaps a bit tedious, since for whatever reason the maximum number of treasure cards we can hold is still 999, and while that seems like a lot, it often isn't enough for people that frequently use treasure cards.
Well eh Blaze Moonspear, you can use extra spell decks to stack extra tc on them.

Its not the meaning to stack our TC in castles but just for Rare TC or TC collectors.

Never mind that is up to WizardCrew to decide that.

Anyways as I was saying for extra space for TC you can use extra spell decks.

But this idea is the same as to cast a spell inside a castle, you can hang there also the TC which can support that Spell.

Greetings ARMANDsecret
ArlenSpiritCatcher

Explorer
Oct 24, 2012
Anything news about the Treasure Cards as Wall Hanging Collection