Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a new side world (like aquila)

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 21, 2016
i have an Idea for a new world based on the norse gods like Odin hel thor Loki ratotskre so like for the first dungeon you fight odin as the final boss and for second dungeon could be ratotskre and thor and the last dungeon could be loki and hel just an idea guys I know that gh and wintertusk are the norse world but I really think this should be a thing or maybe for a third part of gh. If you agree then plz comment

Daniel deathgem

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
like aquila? hmm... It seems you are giving a hint to a new world near aquila: Crome ( based on Rome ) This world is a World of gladiators, more eagles, & Cruelius Ceaser ( based on Julius Ceaser ) and other things such as Beaklugula ( based on Caligula ) and beakro ( based on Nero ). Like my ideas from the roman empire and other stuff? make my theory go viral and become a real theory around the internet or just give a quote or a like. Suggest making it a popular theory.

Explorer
Dec 31, 2015
vampirecuty123 on Mar 22, 2018 wrote:
i have an Idea for a new world based on the norse gods like Odin hel thor Loki ratotskre so like for the first dungeon you fight odin as the final boss and for second dungeon could be ratotskre and thor and the last dungeon could be loki and hel just an idea guys I know that gh and wintertusk are the norse world but I really think this should be a thing or maybe for a third part of gh. If you agree then plz comment

Daniel deathgem
Bro Grizzlehiem is based on Norse mythology. well... Oidin, Loki and Thor are not in Grizzlehiem but the rainbow that is at the entrence, the boat ( its a viking boat and vikings were from Norway which is where Norse mythology was believed by norse people ) and warlocks. So your idea already exists Unless you got a make a wish thing and you created Grizzlehiem LOL