Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea for a future world, or any current one

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 30, 2014
168
I was thinking how cool it would be anywhere to have a river that replenished mana. Since our mana doesn't slowly replenish like our health, it's difficult to find wisps for it in some areas.

What if there was a waterfall or a river that when we stand in it, it slowly gives us mana? I think it'd be a good way for some afk players to fill up or people who fled being able to get mana when there's no wisps.

A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1697
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
I was thinking how cool it would be anywhere to have a river that replenished mana. Since our mana doesn't slowly replenish like our health, it's difficult to find wisps for it in some areas.

What if there was a waterfall or a river that when we stand in it, it slowly gives us mana? I think it'd be a good way for some afk players to fill up or people who fled being able to get mana when there's no wisps.
Ooooh like a 'fountain of youth' or 'spring of life'?

I can imagine it now, a beautiful, sparkling river, pool or water fall that we can jump into and drink, replenishng our health and mana! That would be soooo cool! I can see the wizard jumping in then bending down with cupped hands to sip it!

IDK if that's exactly how you're imagining too, but I like your idea and it's a nice alternative way to replenish health/mana. I can even see it as a housing item too

Survivor
May 21, 2011
40
Ooo I like this!

How about a craftable potion vendor that we can put in our homes as an alternative?

- Noah SilverBlood

Delver
Feb 12, 2015
299
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
I was thinking how cool it would be anywhere to have a river that replenished mana. Since our mana doesn't slowly replenish like our health, it's difficult to find wisps for it in some areas.

What if there was a waterfall or a river that when we stand in it, it slowly gives us mana? I think it'd be a good way for some afk players to fill up or people who fled being able to get mana when there's no wisps.
I like it! I like it! Where should it go... ... ... ... aha! The tunnel beneath Olde Town, or Zafaria or Azteca!

Geographer
Aug 23, 2016
971
ThisGirlIsOnFIRE00... on Mar 2, 2019 wrote:
I was thinking how cool it would be anywhere to have a river that replenished mana. Since our mana doesn't slowly replenish like our health, it's difficult to find wisps for it in some areas.

What if there was a waterfall or a river that when we stand in it, it slowly gives us mana? I think it'd be a good way for some afk players to fill up or people who fled being able to get mana when there's no wisps.
Perhaps the Fountain at Pigswick in Wysteria?

Steven Ghoststalker
130

A+ Student
Aug 03, 2014
1697
Mocha Choca Latte on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
Ooo I like this!

How about a craftable potion vendor that we can put in our homes as an alternative?

- Noah SilverBlood
Wow, yes that would be really cool too!

Delver
Feb 12, 2015
299
Area51Alien on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
Perhaps the Fountain at Pigswick in Wysteria?

Steven Ghoststalker
130
Not likely. If you remember, during the Wysteria storyline, you can't sense anything magical about it at all.

Geographer
Aug 23, 2016
971
Lookit Light on Mar 4, 2019 wrote:
Not likely. If you remember, during the Wysteria storyline, you can't sense anything magical about it at all.
Maybe not for a low level wizard or the inhabitants of Wysteria, but it could be a subtle magic only detectable to higher level wizards.

It would be very ironic if a school that purports to teach magic but doesn't was actually sitting on one of the greatest sources of magic in the Spiral and they don't know it.

S Gs