Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea completely stolen from the fishing update

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Partial copy-paste from https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/july2014

The fish you see in the ponds are exclusive to you, other people will see their own fish.
(end copy-paste)

Can it also be applied to reagents in the field, pink and blue orbs, and everything in the bazaar? I'm tired of seeing any of them disappear from right in front of me.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
grahambhg on Jul 27, 2014 wrote:
Partial copy-paste from https://www.wizard101.com/game/community/update-notes/july2014

The fish you see in the ponds are exclusive to you, other people will see their own fish.
(end copy-paste)

Can it also be applied to reagents in the field, pink and blue orbs, and everything in the bazaar? I'm tired of seeing any of them disappear from right in front of me.
I don't see how the Bazaar would be fair. That feature is for everyone in the game, across all realms. If it's only for you, what would be there?

The wisps, maybe... but I don't see KI making this change as it's really not a big deal. There are wisps everywhere, and if you just wait, your health comes back while in any 'commons' area of every world.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I could see this working for health and mana wisps. I don't think regents would work, that would make for way too many in the game. The Bazaar just makes no sense at all, it's all based of what players are selling. Your suggestion would multiply items. Player A sells a hat, players B-Z all decide to buy the hat, now there's 25 hats instead of 1 and they can all sell them and multiply them more?

Delver
Feb 28, 2012
Why not? All other stores have infinite items, nobody seems to exploit / complain. Why is the bazaar the only "limited items" place. This would indeed make it more fair. Either that or limit items at all the other stores in the entire game.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
grahambhg on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Why not? All other stores have infinite items, nobody seems to exploit / complain. Why is the bazaar the only "limited items" place. This would indeed make it more fair. Either that or limit items at all the other stores in the entire game.
The other stores are just that - stores, with set prices that are normally higher than anything you can find at the Bazaar. The Bazaar is more of a trading post than a store. Perhaps looking at it that way will help.
Example: if there are 100 robes available at a cost of 50 gold, and a bunch of people buy say 20 of them, that leaves 80 robes available. Because there aren't as many, the price goes up to say 65 gold each.

Leave the Bazaar the way it is - it's completely fair the way it is.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
grahambhg on Jul 28, 2014 wrote:
Your suggestion would make every item, treasure card, reagent, and pet snack common. You would make collecting anything pointless. It would make the game pointless really. Everyone could always get anything all the time.