Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I vote hydra in myth!!!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Hi I'm a level 21 myth student and it's always been bugging me those hydra spells, the hydra is part of Greek MYTHS and it hasn't said anything about a hydra being an elemental and I think it should be in the myth class, dose anyone else agree with me? Now I know it's way too late to change from balance to myth. But I want you guys to think about that. Oh and not every multi headed thing HAS to be in balance just because it hat multi heads you know. And balance dosen't have to be the center of attention.

Lauren golden flame21

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Well, Myth does have a multi-headed creature; "Orthrus" (Level 48 Myth quest!)

And I personally find Hydra more suitable for Balance. And later on in the game, you will see every school has it's ups and down, Balance isn't always centre of attention.

Alejandro Story

Alexandria Story

Champion
Feb 06, 2010
Dragons rock on Sep 16, 2017 wrote:
Hi I'm a level 21 myth student and it's always been bugging me those hydra spells, the hydra is part of Greek MYTHS and it hasn't said anything about a hydra being an elemental and I think it should be in the myth class, dose anyone else agree with me? Now I know it's way too late to change from balance to myth. But I want you guys to think about that. Oh and not every multi headed thing HAS to be in balance just because it hat multi heads you know. And balance dosen't have to be the center of attention.

Lauren golden flame21
All schools revolve around mythology... centaur, vampire, satyr, etc.

Explorer
Jul 21, 2013
Blaze03554 on Sep 19, 2017 wrote:
All schools revolve around mythology... centaur, vampire, satyr, etc.

Well vampire is more of death than myth and satyr is more life or luck than myth!
Oh come on I don't care if you don't agree, I want to hear if you DO agree!