Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i think there should be more statues

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
i think there should be at least too new statue storm lord and frost giant. it should be drop from the bosses in ds and in there own school. like storm lord should be drop by krysy (i think that how you spell his name) and a ice boss in ds for frost giant. :D

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Well the Colossus statue (closest thing to Ice Giant) is dropped by Prince Cobblestone (Colossus Boulevard) and Boris Blackrock (Crucible) they're different colors.

Triton is dropped by Sergent Skullsplitter ( Triton Avenue).

Kraysys drops a Regal Dragon statue.

Delver
May 29, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Well the Colossus statue (closest thing to Ice Giant) is dropped by Prince Cobblestone (Colossus Boulevard) and Boris Blackrock (Crucible) they're different colors.

Storm Lord is dropped by Sergent Skullsplitter ( Triton Avenue).

I think the OP is wanting a statue that more resembles the viking in the Frost Giant spell rather than the Colossus.

Storm Lord is not the statue dropped by Sergeant Skullsplitter on Triton Avenue. He drops the Triton statue.

As far as the level 42 & 48 spells that are encased in statues, I am only aware of the Hydra (balance) dropped by Vika Markmaker (sp) in the Crystal Grove, Wraith (death) dropped by Grubb in Sunken City, Colossus (ice) dropped by Prince Gobblestone in Colossus Blvd., Minotaur (myth) dropped by Karuvian Scargiver in Plaza of Conquests, Dragon (fire) dropped by Kraysys in the Forum. I have not found anything on any life statues that resemble Centaurs or Bartleby.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress
Tatiana Fairyglade Grandmaster Theurgist
Brianna Mooncloud Grandmaster Diviner

Explorer
May 09, 2009
Angelocean wrote:

Sergent Skullsplitter drops a TRITON statue. Also the boris blackrock statue is from the quest.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
gazoofio wrote:
Angelocean wrote:

Sergent Skullsplitter drops a TRITON statue. Also the boris blackrock statue is from the quest.

I am always confusing which one is which.