Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I have an idea for a new housing dungeon.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 26, 2015
Let's start with what it should be and its purpose.

It should be related to most dungeons like: Meowiarty Archmage, Rattlebones Master(duel).
Its purpose is to give you a small storyline for something non-existing in the game currently.
A story for nighttide and all it's glory.

Let's talk about what's inside this dungeon.

First, You will talk to a death student, Named "Blake"

Blake will say this when you enter the dungeon:

Speech: "Hey! you over here!"
You will then talk to Blake
Speech: I need help finding my teacher, Dworgyn. He went missing when i came back to return my studies.
Speech Two: There was no trace of him.. Please find him and keep him safe.

After this, you will go into the next room with one of the following enemies:
School:
Night Screamer
750 Health
Known Spells: Death Blade, Dark Sprite, Death Trap, Ghoul, Life Shield, Banshee, Vampire, and Plague.
Drops: Hats: None
Robes: None
Boots: None
Wands: Dead Cane (Stats) Non-Power pip, 4 Minor Grasp (wand hit) 50 Damage (Looks like) Graven Wand
Pets: Raven (6.13% Drop Chance)
Treasure Cards: Lord of the Night, Banshee, Accurate, Death Shield, and Sacrifice.
Spells: None
You will be allowed to go the next floor after defeating this creature.
Here you'll find two enemies named:
School:
Grave Hunter
950 Health
Known Spells: Death Blade Dark Sprite Death Trap, Ghoul, Life Shield, Banshee Vampire, Plague, Skeletal Pirate, and Curse.
Drops:Hats: Grave Keeper's Hood (6% Damage 3%, and resistance 5% resistance (looks like Djal's Hood of Darkness)
Robes: None
Boots:None
Wands: None
Pets: Raven (6.15% Drop Chance)
Spells: None
When you defeat this creature you will go up to the last fight.
School: Schools:
Rograh The Grave Keeper
5250 Health
Rank 10 Boss
Known Spells: Death Blade, Death Trap, Hex, Curse, Ghoul, Vampire, Wraith, Scarecrow, Plague, Fire Elf, Tower Shield, Pierce, Disarm, Fortify, Amplify, Virulence, Infallible, and WyldFire.

Speech: Oh my, a visitor. We haven't had many visitors lately. Let's have fun with the new one.

Cheats: On the first round, All enemies start with Plague

If Someone does not use an overtime spell every three rounds, Rograh cheat casts a
Fire Elf on that player. Speech: Stop evading me

If an enemy uses a spell of 4+ Rograh will cheat cast a Scarecrow dealing 450 Damage

If the enemy uses a damage blade before the third round, Rograh cheat casts a Disarm that effects all players.

If the enemy hits Rograh with a spell, Rograh will cheat cast Virulence. Speech:Time for a challenge (This will weaken him but make him do more damage)
Drops: Hats: None
Robes: Curse of Rograh (any school) 10% resist 7%/resistance 13%damage 3%resistance 10%accuracy (Level 25+)
Boots: None
Wands: None
Pets: Golden Armored Skeleton (10.32% Drop Chance)
Spells: Headless Horseman(Halloween)Lord of the Night (0.31% Drop chance).