Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Space Updates

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Hey! I don't know if someone has talked about this before, but I will gladly put it out there again if so. I really think we need to have expanded housing space for houses that are really large in size. I understand the need for a limit, however, I have a giant house and land to go with it, and I'm already at my max housing space limit. I have tons more stuff to put in and around my house, and I am not able to do so.

My current housing space limit is 250 inside and 250 outside and I've hit max on both of those while I still have a bunch more open space that I can't use, and a bunch more items I could put in those spaces. For houses with quite a bit of space (I have the fairytale village from the new fantastic fairytale bundle) the limit should be somewhere around 450 - 500 both inside and out. I think that would help a lot with the amount of items we normally get while questing and not having to take up space in our backpacks, banks, or attics.

Let me know what you guys think about this. Do you agree? Why or why not?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
MsKailyM623 on Jul 5, 2019 wrote:
Hey! I don't know if someone has talked about this before, but I will gladly put it out there again if so. I really think we need to have expanded housing space for houses that are really large in size. I understand the need for a limit, however, I have a giant house and land to go with it, and I'm already at my max housing space limit. I have tons more stuff to put in and around my house, and I am not able to do so.

My current housing space limit is 250 inside and 250 outside and I've hit max on both of those while I still have a bunch more open space that I can't use, and a bunch more items I could put in those spaces. For houses with quite a bit of space (I have the fairytale village from the new fantastic fairytale bundle) the limit should be somewhere around 450 - 500 both inside and out. I think that would help a lot with the amount of items we normally get while questing and not having to take up space in our backpacks, banks, or attics.

Let me know what you guys think about this. Do you agree? Why or why not?
I'd definitely be happy to see increased item space in houses. Even with 2 bric-a-bracs per area (giving me 350 inside and 350 outside) I still struggle to be selective once I'm getting close to the max items. I find myself having to remove smaller items and compromising the level of detail in the decorating.

Castle magic having 100 spaces of its own is a huge help and castle magic itself is great for helping us alter sizes of items to fit beautifully. Decorating is a lot of fun and increasing base item limits would be very well received