Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Housing Guantlets

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jan 30, 2015
Hello all,
I've been searching for a definitive answer about housing gauntlets and haven't been able to find one.

Who can start a housing gauntlet and with what team?

For example, I have Winterbane and Pagoda...Am I the only one who can start them?

Can a friend of mine visiting my house start them?

So, here was the idea (this being The Dorms): Create a menu button that shows up between Pick up and Move when I click the Place Object button (like with mannequins, music players, aquariums) that allow me to set the parameters about how widely I want to share.

I have four I can think of (to start):

Who can start the Gauntlet:
1. Me only
2. Friends (implying they can start with any additional players, the whole team doesn't have to be on my friends list)
3. Friends of friends (same implication as above)
4. Anyone (this one would mean that anyone that finds me due to Castle Tours can use my gauntlets)

What does anyone else think? For me, one of the benefits of the Gauntlets is being able to share. I understand from KI's perspective that #4 limits the number that might be bought, so might be too far and wide...but I'd love at least my friends to be able to use any Gauntlets I have without me having to be there/be online.