Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

higher drop rates in darkmoor please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
17
ok i malistares life boots and life hat but i always try the best i can since i am life people always want me to heal i also want to heal but i am not getting any luck on his life staff or his life robe do i need to attack to get those or what. please give higher drop rates for life because i really want the robe and staff to complete my set.

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
322
My Life has all of her Darkmoor gear, including the athame and the Aphrodite Wands and Rings.

All told it took about 30 runs.

She only hut once. And she got nine if her gear that run. It was fun, but it was no more "profitable" than when she healed.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
17
PaigeGoldenspear on Sep 9, 2015 wrote:
My Life has all of her Darkmoor gear, including the athame and the Aphrodite Wands and Rings.

All told it took about 30 runs.

She only hut once. And she got nine if her gear that run. It was fun, but it was no more "profitable" than when she healed.
do you have any advice on how to get the life staff from malistair?

Mastermind
Mar 13, 2010
322
sup dude123 on Sep 10, 2015 wrote:
do you have any advice on how to get the life staff from malistair?
There's no advice but to keep doing it. I got no more gear by hitting than I did by healing. It's RNG, so you just have to farm it.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
205
The only advice I can give is repeatedly farming Darkmoor. The more you do it, the more times you have a "chance" at the wand. If you're really dedicated towards getting the gear, you should think of strategies on how to get through all the bosses quickly and with a good team. I was so dedicated, I even learned mass storm prism for my life wizard just to beat Shane von Shane more easily.

I hoped this helped!

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
17
Darthvarian on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
The only advice I can give is repeatedly farming Darkmoor. The more you do it, the more times you have a "chance" at the wand. If you're really dedicated towards getting the gear, you should think of strategies on how to get through all the bosses quickly and with a good team. I was so dedicated, I even learned mass storm prism for my life wizard just to beat Shane von Shane more easily.

I hoped this helped!
ok ty so much

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
17
Darthvarian on Sep 11, 2015 wrote:
The only advice I can give is repeatedly farming Darkmoor. The more you do it, the more times you have a "chance" at the wand. If you're really dedicated towards getting the gear, you should think of strategies on how to get through all the bosses quickly and with a good team. I was so dedicated, I even learned mass storm prism for my life wizard just to beat Shane von Shane more easily.

I hoped this helped!
did you get the wand?

Explorer
Jan 28, 2012
76
When I was frustrated with the drop rates of Tartarus, I send KI an E-mail about it. They confirmed that the drops are 100% random. You can shield yourself the entire battle or pass all turns and still have the same amount of chance to get a specific drop.
So, Just be a team player so the runs will go fast so you can do more runs and have fun at the process.

Delver
Aug 31, 2012
205
sup dude123 on Sep 12, 2015 wrote:
did you get the wand?
Yes, I eventually got it.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2013
17
Darthvarian on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
Yes, I eventually got it.
how many times did it take?