Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

High level death enemies use .. darksprite?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 02, 2011
It baffles me why death enemies in any world other than wizard city would use dark sprite. It's a starting spell and a very weak one at that. After wizard city it's really only good for breaking death spells, but since the game's AI isn't coded to play as a player would - paying attention to what school the enemies are, getting rid of shields before attacking, setting traps, blades, boosts, then attacking and so on - when a death enemy casts dark sprite, usually all it does is get rid of any traps that might have been set on its target and still doing very little damage

I'm requesting that KI revamp the death enemy spell decks for all worlds beyond wizard city, remove dark sprite and ensure that they are put together with as much thought as a death player would put into them.

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
they do seem to cast the sprite at the most foolish times. On the other hand it does give me a breather.....

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
Well If they would be put together like a death student would put them together, they still would have death sprite. I am a level 60 Necromancer and an active PVP'er and I have more Copies of Death Sprite, Ghoul and Poison in my deck then any other spell. Just because they are weak per`se doesn't mean that you should stop using them.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2011
This just annoys me when the death monster uses the"dark sprite" right after i use a death shield. :| They're like using them as shield breakers!

Survivor
Apr 20, 2009
thedawgsigma wrote:
This just annoys me when the death monster uses the"dark sprite" right after i use a death shield. :| They're like using them as shield breakers!

Like a Boss