Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Helper Players

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
So since there is a thing that you can report people why not make a player a helper player which you can give them so you know if someone is scamming you. You would not want everyone to have it so you would need 50 reports from players that you are a helper player and maybe it would show a little thing next to your badge or next to your name that says helper player. Comment down other ideas or thoughts to improve the helper player idea.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
something similar already exists. there are badges earned from helping out in the team up kiosk; Team Player and Team Leader (depending on how many battles you help assist). if someone is sporting these badges, you know they have helped many players since each badge requires quite a few battles (100 and 500 per badge, I believe).

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
A system like this already exists called "Hall Monitors" KI picks these players. Good idea though.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Other ideas?

How about more icons so we can remember how we met someone, and something about them.

I would like a gift icon to remember if I met the person by gifting them.

I would like to be able to write a few lines of text somewhere in the friend's profile so I can recall how I met them and if they approached me or I approached them, if they were nice, if they acted entitled, if they were rude, or what.

Yeah sometimes I just add people because I ignore the feeling I get about them, and then later wonder why I added them. Or they were super nice but I don't remember that months later the next time they say hi either.

I'd really like something to avoid that embarrassing feeling of "WHO are you?" if someone says hi weeks or months after meeting them one time. Yes, I could write notes but I don't want to do that. I want something convenient to click, in the game.