Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Kiosk

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2018
I love the Hatch Kiosk! I am glad we have this way to hatch with everyone's fantastic pets. Sometimes I would like to try and go back to the same pet multiple times but there are SO many other options! By hatching with the same pet, I keep my talent pool cleaner and improve my chances for getting the pet I want all the way through Mega.
I would love to see a "Favorite" option where I can pets I would like to be able to go back to, pending they are still available in the kiosk.
I would also love to see an improved Search function. I wonder if we could search by more than 2 pet talents, or search by Pet name.
What about seeing the member who put a pet in the Kiosk, and allowing us to send a Friend Request to that member so we could potentially hatch with their pet again even if the pet is not in the kiosk. Members can turn this off to disallow others from seeing who they are/sending requests. Personally I always put my best pets in the Kiosk but I'm happy to hatch privately with friends as well!