Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

has anyone ever suggested?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2008
Has it ever been suggested that "IF" a player joins a battle either purposely or mistakenly and leaves, the opponent he/she brings to the battle leaves as well? Depending on the level of fighting, two on one is bearable but if left with three, you chances of surviving grow slimmer.
Now I know some wizards are better equipped then others but it would make it easier with out having to possibly hire a henchman. This sort of action happens quite often in the game. It was just a thought.

Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
ravenstale1 on Aug 3, 2017 wrote:
Has it ever been suggested that "IF" a player joins a battle either purposely or mistakenly and leaves, the opponent he/she brings to the battle leaves as well? Depending on the level of fighting, two on one is bearable but if left with three, you chances of surviving grow slimmer.
Now I know some wizards are better equipped then others but it would make it easier with out having to possibly hire a henchman. This sort of action happens quite often in the game. It was just a thought.
That system exists in Pirate101, and I really like it there. I hope it gets added to Wiz also.

Speaking about this topic, another system that Pirate has is that as long as people are still making their decisions before the round starts, anyone can join in and the countdown timer gets reset, allowing them to make their decisions before the round starts too. I really want this in Wiz too, because once someone starts a fight, the window for people to join the fight is just a few seconds long. This small window makes many people miss the first round of a battle, which can get really annoying especially in high level complicated fights.