Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hair Hair Hair

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 15, 2014
Heya my fellow witches and wizards. Now I have seen this topic multiple times, and honestly I agree! We need to be able to change our hair! And yes the hairstyles in the crownshop exist, BUT WE CAN'T PUT HATS ON THEM! I would also suggest if you kings employees agree to this, we should also be able to change the color. When I first chose my hairstyle, I had NO idea what I was doing or thinking! I deeply regret my choices. Its like that feeling when you made a bad mistake at the hair salon. Please please please make this an option! there are a few empty buildings in the commons as well, just waiting to be filled!

To anyone who read this post thank you!
Would love some awesome feedback!

Love Morgan Darkrider 120

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
morgandarkrider1 on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:
Heya my fellow witches and wizards. Now I have seen this topic multiple times, and honestly I agree! We need to be able to change our hair! And yes the hairstyles in the crownshop exist, BUT WE CAN'T PUT HATS ON THEM! I would also suggest if you kings employees agree to this, we should also be able to change the color. When I first chose my hairstyle, I had NO idea what I was doing or thinking! I deeply regret my choices. Its like that feeling when you made a bad mistake at the hair salon. Please please please make this an option! there are a few empty buildings in the commons as well, just waiting to be filled!

Kingsisle said they would add a Barber Shop sometime next year.

Survivor
Feb 11, 2015
Maybe some good news for you, Morgandarkrider1, and me, and about everyone who regrets what they looked like as a newbie wiz. Blaze Lifehammer & others have reported that it looks like we very well may be getting a Barber Shop in WC in the near future, where we can get a wizardly makeover I'd love to wear a cool hat on my myth mage, but no flippin' way do I want to see her awful hair lol. Keep your fingers crossed, right.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
I agree. You should also be able to change your face. Perhaps a version of Polyjuice Potions could start getting sold?

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
A Barber Shop should be added some time soon.

On that point, I'm sure it'd benefit most of us as some of our wizards have some rather, creative hair styles and colors o:

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
morgandarkrider1 on Oct 20, 2017 wrote:

TOTALLY agree! Everything you said I agree with

Defender
Jul 26, 2013
I totally agree!!!!! When I made my first wizard the hairstyle is what they offered and now it's awful and the color is just not my style anymore. They now have more styles to choose from. I agree I want to change my color and hairstyle. The salon or barber shop is a great idea