Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Changes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2012
I have 3 suggestions that have been on my mind very frequently lately, and would make the game a lot more enjoyable and simple.

1. I know a lot of people have been wanting new names, but I have a much easier solution until that can be done. Gender-neutral names! For example, I always wanted to name my wizard Angel but being female I only have the option for "Angela" while boys get the option I wanted. I'm pretty sure Angel is a bit more common for females, so why not make it available for both wizard genders? And of course, please allow us to change our names after this would be put in effect. If not an option we can utilize from the Mirror Shop or purchase from the Crown Shop, at least allow every existing character level 50+ one name change so we don't have to start all over.

2. NOT COUNTING PLANTS AS HOUSE ITEMS!! I enjoy gardening, but I also really enjoy being able to decorate and I can't expand my housing item limit any further, and my plants are taking up a lot of unnecessary space. Please, please, please change this! They're more of entities that come and go and it's more than a bit unfair to cause this limitation.

3. Crown shop hairs for the Magic Mirror! You allow us to buy the default hairs in the crown shop so we can wear them without hats, allow us to wear hats with the rest of the beautiful hairs you have in the crown shop! "The Restless Titan" is my favorite and matches my real life hairstyle almost perfectly. I would love to have that as my default hair.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
ColorSoul on May 26, 2021 wrote:
I have 3 suggestions that have been on my mind very frequently lately, and would make the game a lot more enjoyable and simple.

1. I know a lot of people have been wanting new names, but I have a much easier solution until that can be done. Gender-neutral names! For example, I always wanted to name my wizard Angel but being female I only have the option for "Angela" while boys get the option I wanted. I'm pretty sure Angel is a bit more common for females, so why not make it available for both wizard genders? And of course, please allow us to change our names after this would be put in effect. If not an option we can utilize from the Mirror Shop or purchase from the Crown Shop, at least allow every existing character level 50+ one name change so we don't have to start all over.

2. NOT COUNTING PLANTS AS HOUSE ITEMS!! I enjoy gardening, but I also really enjoy being able to decorate and I can't expand my housing item limit any further, and my plants are taking up a lot of unnecessary space. Please, please, please change this! They're more of entities that come and go and it's more than a bit unfair to cause this limitation.

3. Crown shop hairs for the Magic Mirror! You allow us to buy the default hairs in the crown shop so we can wear them without hats, allow us to wear hats with the rest of the beautiful hairs you have in the crown shop! "The Restless Titan" is my favorite and matches my real life hairstyle almost perfectly. I would love to have that as my default hair.
1) there's quite a few gender neutral names, and I think it's a good idea. Max, Pat, Angel, Sam, etc

2) We've been asking for this for a LONG time, especially since the plot takes 1 space and the seed takes 1 space, totaling 2 spaces used for 1 seed.