Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gateway to Bazaar (Housing)

AuthorMessage
Delver
Mar 31, 2015
This idea has already been implemented for a different area (Darkmoor) as a picture gateway. Why not create one for the Bazaar?

I travel to the Bazaar often as it is the most convenient area to buy and sell things (and of course it is right next to the team-up stand).

But marking my location in the Bazaar all the time is inconvenient, especially if I am questing and do not want to lose my current position on another world of the Spiral.

I suggest a housing item (either Craftable, buyable, or both) that allows you to travel from your home directly to the Bazaar in Wizard City.

If this exists in the game already, I have not seen it.

Adrian
Level 122

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
Exabytes on Nov 29, 2017 wrote:
This idea has already been implemented for a different area (Darkmoor) as a picture gateway. Why not create one for the Bazaar?

I travel to the Bazaar often as it is the most convenient area to buy and sell things (and of course it is right next to the team-up stand).

But marking my location in the Bazaar all the time is inconvenient, especially if I am questing and do not want to lose my current position on another world of the Spiral.

I suggest a housing item (either Craftable, buyable, or both) that allows you to travel from your home directly to the Bazaar in Wizard City.

Adrian
Level 122
It already exists(along with tapestries to almost any area) and it is craftable! See here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Tapestry_to_Bazaar

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Mastermind
Nov 08, 2015
Exabytes on Nov 29, 2017 wrote:

Adrian
Level 122
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Tapestry_to_Bazaar

I just hang mine up right next to the Spiral Door in my house.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
Defender
Dec 18, 2010
It actually does exist, and it’s craftable. You can get a tapestry to the bazaar recipe from Eudora Tangletree in Olde Town.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
the girl who does the novice crafting recipes, sells furniture too (recipe for furniture) and has tapestries to the bazaar, hatchery, tours, ambrose's house, all the schools

Delver
Mar 31, 2015
Wow thanks everyone for your help!

Sorry for being a noob .