Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gardened TC

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Currently treasure cards that are gardened stay separate in your backpack from regular cards. For instance, Fire Beetle has 3 versions that all stack separately in one's backpack.

1: Skyvern's Hoard Pack Fire Beetle
2: Garden Dropped Fire Beetle
3: In-Game Dropped Fire Beetle

The only problem is there is no way to tell these treasure cards apart once they are outside of one's backpack. Now that treasure card collectors are displaying their various collected tc in display holders, we need a way for garden-dropped treasure cards to display differently in display holders. Garden-dropped tc already stack separate from the regular tc when they are in the backpack, so they are already different items in the game. A symbol to show this item difference would be very highly appreciated.

Thank you for continually making this game a better place for all :)

Administrator
Storm Dealer on Nov 15, 2019 wrote:
Currently treasure cards that are gardened stay separate in your backpack from regular cards. For instance, Fire Beetle has 3 versions that all stack separately in one's backpack.

1: Skyvern's Hoard Pack Fire Beetle
2: Garden Dropped Fire Beetle
3: In-Game Dropped Fire Beetle

The only problem is there is no way to tell these treasure cards apart once they are outside of one's backpack. Now that treasure card collectors are displaying their various collected tc in display holders, we need a way for garden-dropped treasure cards to display differently in display holders. Garden-dropped tc already stack separate from the regular tc when they are in the backpack, so they are already different items in the game. A symbol to show this item difference would be very highly appreciated.

Thank you for continually making this game a better place for all :)
This is a great point Storm Dealer, thanks for the suggestion to use symbols to separate them out!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
Thanks for responding Sparck!

While you are taking a look at that could I have you take a look at a similar task? I have a treasure card museum with over 500 of the most rare treasure cards in the game, all in Treasure Card Display's. One of the most rare packs in the game, the Faithful Companion pack, has a treasure card that is missing the pack's symbol. The Blood Bat treasure card is missing the Faithful Companion ring symbol. I can distinguish the Faithful Companion Blood Bat treasure card because, like gardened tc, it stacks separately in my backpack from the normal Blood Bat. I can't, however, prove to my guests that the card is not just a normal Blood Bat treasure card. Could we please get this card patched to correctly show the ring symbol?

Thanks so much,