Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 13, 2009
I would like to see a potion for crowns that would increase the space on our friends list. I've played for a long time and many of my old friends have multiple chars that take up space. I would like to add and help new ppl but i dont have space to add and I dont want to delete the ones I already have.

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
wizard girl on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
I would like to see a potion for crowns that would increase the space on our friends list. I've played for a long time and many of my old friends have multiple chars that take up space. I would like to add and help new ppl but i dont have space to add and I dont want to delete the ones I already have.
Great idea for Kingsisle to make money. So it is basically like the brick-a-brack potion but for your friends list right?

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
That is a very good idea! I think Kingsisle should really take that on board, since even I sometimes have to delete people who I don't really talk to in order to add someone new.
~Maddie

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
wizard girl on Jan 28, 2013 wrote:
I agree thats a great idea! I hate deleting ppl and have been unable to add some very nice wizards. Plz consider this KI.

Explorer
Jul 25, 2011