Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friend Request

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 16, 2011
When you get a friend request there is only name, school and level, but I think there should be the wizard's face and a tiny arrow with it (that lets you see their stats) too.

Delver
Aug 21, 2013
kingblaze309 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
When you get a friend request there is only name, school and level, but I think there should be the wizard's face and a tiny arrow with it (that lets you see their stats) too.
I'd like to see it taken a step further. Where you see an icon pop up that looks like the one next to "Add To Friends" (when you click on someone's name and they aren't a friend of yours). You click that icon and can see pending friend requests that you have to either accept or decline, along with the ability to view their information, even if they went offline.

The pending friend requests icon would be there only if the following two conditions are met:
- You are accepting friend requests.
- Request is less than an hour old.
- You have received at least one request since you signed into the game. (ie when you sign out, all unanswered requests are automatically declined).

Would prevent someone from retaining a friend request for several days and then responding to it, also if more than one request comes in, you can respond to each separately. When responding to a request, if it's a repeated request, have an option to ignore further requests from that person (during that current session) or to ignore the person completely. First time request wouldn't give the option, but after that it would, to help discourage those who send multiple requests to try to harass you into accepting it.

Also, the icon could have a number on it to tell how many requests are pending and it should highlight in a very obvious way to be distracting (so you don't accidentally overlook it).