Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

For when the game ends

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
100
Ok so i saw this idea on youtube but i'm going to twist it a bit. When the game ends what if you have the option to restart your character, but instead of being a specific school, you're 2 schools, or 3 schools, or even all the schools, and you can use universal gear as the main gear that is specific for that new school they make as in "fire only" gear except it's "pandemonium school only" gear, something like that, and you restart in wiz city as a lvl 1, but now you can do it all over again, and every 10 levels they give you a gearset, or you can buy one from the bazaar, or farm them from bosses like malistaire, (DS and darkmoor) this would give the option to play using a triton and an efreet and a spinysaurous, except just like the real schools, you have to do the quests for those spells, so it'd be up to you to do those quests to get those spells, except you have a mastery for everything unlocked, Give me your ideas guys, i want to hear what you would do differently. and please don't say "mastery amulets" with this idea if you did the 2 schools, you could use a life mastery and be fire and storm or something, that way you have mastery over more schools than regular, however you have to beat the game first.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
423
Ryan DayBreaker on Apr 16, 2017 wrote:
Ok so i saw this idea on youtube but i'm going to twist it a bit. When the game ends what if you have the option to restart your character, but instead of being a specific school, you're 2 schools, or 3 schools, or even all the schools, and you can use universal gear as the main gear that is specific for that new school they make as in "fire only" gear except it's "pandemonium school only" gear, something like that, and you restart in wiz city as a lvl 1, but now you can do it all over again, and every 10 levels they give you a gearset, or you can buy one from the bazaar, or farm them from bosses like malistaire, (DS and darkmoor) this would give the option to play using a triton and an efreet and a spinysaurous, except just like the real schools, you have to do the quests for those spells, so it'd be up to you to do those quests to get those spells, except you have a mastery for everything unlocked, Give me your ideas guys, i want to hear what you would do differently. and please don't say "mastery amulets" with this idea if you did the 2 schools, you could use a life mastery and be fire and storm or something, that way you have mastery over more schools than regular, however you have to beat the game first.
Restarting as a hybrid wizard?!

That sounds really cool

Perhaps as well the moon school really has an effect on your wizard where you can mutate the spells with the other school to form new spells?

Ex.

Become Life-Death Wizard

Ability to turn Satyr - 860 into Death Satyr - Steal 200 from target, divide half and heal all friends that amount

Become a Life-Storm Wizard

Ability to turn Forest Lord 540-620 to all enemies into Rainforest Lord 720 + 30% Lifeblade

Become an Ice-Fire Wizard

Ability to turn Colossus 460-540 into Magma Colossus 440 + -%40 universal shield (like the tc!)

Become a Storm-Myth Wizard

Ability to turn Sirens - 880, Destroy 2 charms, -50% accuracy to all into The Three Muses - 800, Destroy 2 charms and 2 shields, -50% accuracy

Went a full out, but yeah ha ha! Love it!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 82+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)

Defender
Nov 14, 2015
100
thelastdiviner on Apr 17, 2017 wrote:
Restarting as a hybrid wizard?!

That sounds really cool

Perhaps as well the moon school really has an effect on your wizard where you can mutate the spells with the other school to form new spells?

Ex.

Become Life-Death Wizard

Ability to turn Satyr - 860 into Death Satyr - Steal 200 from target, divide half and heal all friends that amount

Become a Life-Storm Wizard

Ability to turn Forest Lord 540-620 to all enemies into Rainforest Lord 720 + 30% Lifeblade

Become an Ice-Fire Wizard

Ability to turn Colossus 460-540 into Magma Colossus 440 + -%40 universal shield (like the tc!)

Become a Storm-Myth Wizard

Ability to turn Sirens - 880, Destroy 2 charms, -50% accuracy to all into The Three Muses - 800, Destroy 2 charms and 2 shields, -50% accuracy

Went a full out, but yeah ha ha! Love it!

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 82+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Avalon)
Definately a TON that they can expand on if they bring this into the game, PVP would change FOREVER, they may have to introduce "Hybrid PVP"

Delver
Dec 18, 2011
269
Nice idea but i cant see KI ever doing this as it would be difficult to add in and balance it. Also what MMO's have this feature? i cant think of any. This is more of a mobile clicker game thing.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
423
A Wizard can dream :) It would just take years of time is all. Definitely, 100%, an endgame feature.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Ryan HexPyre 104 Always Dying
Genevieve HexPyre 86+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Azteca)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2015
21
I have a better idea. For when the game ends you can choose to be whatever level you like. You can change schools, name and what you look like. Wizards had infinite health allowing them to practice.

Although I assure you the game isn't going to end. The game has such a big fan base and over 25 million players the game surely won't. The reasons games shut down are not enough players and running out of money. Users constantly buy crowns and membership because they want to see what is farther in the game. Also, more that 10 thousand users join every day.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
423
There are no better or worse ideas, just different.

But what would you do with your suggestion? Just practice new spells and strategies? Seems like that would get boring quickly. I think it's better actually having objectives or goals for your wizard.

Examples in no particular order:

~ Reach Max Level
~ Get Max Critical Gear
~ Make the perfect pet for PvP
~ Reach Warlord
~ Have your castle be the most popular on castle tours
~ Achieve all badges
~ Reach Max level of Monstrology

Things like these are more practical goals than just "practice".

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 96+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Survivor
Jan 06, 2013
16
LOVE THE IDEA
BUT BREAKING THE GAME AT THE SAME TIME???!!!
I guess, but a storm-life would be BREAKING the game bc of healing then blades, (I would choose it bc I love life and storm) then hit, then the traps from the spell, then would be death ice shield, or myth fire shield, etc, THIS WILL BREAK THE GAME BAD!!!! JUST TOO OP!

I think this because...
  • Everyone will choose anything (Like Storm) life
  • Pvp will become too op in tournaments for the armor piercing
  • Nobody would need converts (or do monsters get 2 schools, too?)
  • Bosses will cheat, and nobody will win a boss, probably, and glitches NO ONE will like.
  • (From the evil wizards) 2 schools on evil... working for Morganthe.... I think still would break the game.
Please tell me if you agree or disagree, and tell me why. Thank u!

Abigail SkyGem MAIN (LVL 117)
B- oh, wrong order XD
Blaze IceGem (Yes, I have boy and girl wiz) knight (LVL 10
Brianna FairyGlen QUESTING IN CELESTIA (LVL 52)
Jennifer ShadowHunter Best dancer in all my wiz (LVL 12)

(Mix 'em all up XD)

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
423
AbbySG on May 2, 2017 wrote:
LOVE THE IDEA
BUT BREAKING THE GAME AT THE SAME TIME???!!!
I guess, but a storm-life would be BREAKING the game bc of healing then blades, (I would choose it bc I love life and storm) then hit, then the traps from the spell, then would be death ice shield, or myth fire shield, etc, THIS WILL BREAK THE GAME BAD!!!! JUST TOO OP!

I think this because...
  • Everyone will choose anything (Like Storm) life
  • Pvp will become too op in tournaments for the armor piercing
  • Nobody would need converts (or do monsters get 2 schools, too?)
  • Bosses will cheat, and nobody will win a boss, probably, and glitches NO ONE will like.
  • (From the evil wizards) 2 schools on evil... working for Morganthe.... I think still would break the game.
Please tell me if you agree or disagree, and tell me why. Thank u!

Abigail SkyGem MAIN (LVL 117)
B- oh, wrong order XD
Blaze IceGem (Yes, I have boy and girl wiz) knight (LVL 10
Brianna FairyGlen QUESTING IN CELESTIA (LVL 52)
Jennifer ShadowHunter Best dancer in all my wiz (LVL 12)

(Mix 'em all up XD)
As we had stated, it would be something similar to how mutates work with a little twist.

Although these are OP, this IS most definitely at the absolute end option for those who have finished the entire storyline, once it has been fully released.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Delver
Jun 14, 2016
247
Interesting concept, but this would never work because it'll make the barrier to PvP even higher.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
423
sKochiya on May 2, 2017 wrote:
Interesting concept, but this would never work because it'll make the barrier to PvP even higher.
As Ryan DayBreaker said in his 2nd post, KI would have to introduce something like "Hybrid PvP", therefore casual wizards cannot face Hybrid Wizards in Ranked PvP. Tournaments may need a separate section as well.

Hybrid wizards can face Casual wizards in Practice PvP. Hybrid wizards display their 2 school icons half and half on the PvP queue system.


Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
17
New things are being added to the games often so I don't see this happening as there is no real end. But it is a cool idea.