Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Floor In Castle Tours

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2015
There is this floor in the castle tours area. And I think its a really cool floor . But I can not find the item or do not know what it is called. And I am pretty sure it is an item for everyone because I have seen the exact same floor in someone's dorm room. If anyone can reply and tell me what it is called and where it can be found, then that would be great !

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
That is the Herringbone floor. You can buy it in Zafaria, from the furniture vendor at the back of the market. She's hidden behind a building, to the left side of where the crafter lion is standing.

Zafarian Herringbone Floor
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Zafarian_Herringbone_Floor#axzz52xbWlE5l

Even if you don't have access to Zafaria yet, a friend can port you there and you can buy this flooring for 1000 gold. Also, sometimes it comes up for sale in the Bazaar.

Alia Misthaven

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
It's called: Zigzag Wood Flooring and you can buy it in the Housing Shop in Marleybone ( 325 gold ).

Survivor
Mar 22, 2015
Freshta

Thank you so much! I have been wanting that floor for so long and now I finally have it.

Nathan Stormblood
Level 90

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Glad you found it!

I like that flooring, too.

Alia Misthaven