Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Students Club!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
I have a couple of questions.


How do you use the spell you get for beating Lord Nightshade?


Is Alicane's fire staff given by another boss? I have been trying to get it for a while.




Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
347
lol im still wc fire cat ally was fast but then I got coloses! bull

i feel imbarissed saying that

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
14
The card you get from Lord Nightshade is a Treasure Card. First,left click your mouse so you delete a card, then press DRAW. Hopefully, the treasure card will show up and you will be able to use it in a couple rounds. I HOPE THIS INFORMATION HELPS!

from a Adept Fire Student,
Olivia Starrider.

Explorer
Aug 20, 2008
96
apprenticepeter wrote:

Is Alicane's fire staff given by another boss? I have been trying to get it for a while.


Alicane drops a fire staff AND a balance staff. He's just that cool, that he needs two staves instead of one! :P


Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
Slickriptide wrote:
apprenticepeter wrote:

Is Alicane's fire staff given by another boss? I have been trying to get it for a while.


Alicane drops a fire staff AND a balance staff. He's just that cool, that he needs two staves instead of one! :P

I keep getting the balance staff. :( I want the fire one.

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
6
The spell fire gets from nightshade lets you steal one charm from the enemie. A charm is like the fireblade.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
firestarcat wrote:
The spell fire gets from nightshade lets you steal one charm from the enemie. A charm is like the fireblade.



Thanks. Next time I get on I will put the spell in my deck. :D

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
Quiz! Who's soul stands in the temple of storms? (He is found in the krokosphinx.)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
32
Hi I'm a level 44 fire wizard and I'm waiting for Dragonspyre. All my quests are done so I decided to go to the arena and give it a go against real people. I had gone there when I was like level 10 or so when I was first sent in to fight the puppet/marionet(a while ago). I really didnt know what to expect, because I have been soloing from the beginning. Heres what I found. There are mostly under level 20 wizards who go there. You get a handful of level 21-35 wizards who show up here and there. Rarely do you see a level 44 like myself. When I play against lower level people I actually try to take it easy and stretch the game out a bit. I dont heal myself between matches unless I am challenged by a higher level wizard. Not healing myself gives lower level wizards a small chance to beat me. I also join matches that are leaning heavily to one side. Basically I try to play nice. So last night I got on a team that I knew was going to lose, right away one guy drops out. That left us with 3 wizards vs 4. The two other wizards with me had under 800hp each. On the other team was one level 41(or better I think) two wizards with somewhere around 1500hp and one with under 600hp. I dont remember the details perfectly. Needless to say I was on the weaker team. The other team must have had some real life family members because they were cheering for each other and whatnot. Eventually both my helper wizards were defeated and it was just me vs the three high level wizards. I carry a lot of healing cards just for this situation. I started to get the upper hand and eventually I won thanks to 5 Scalds and 5 Meteors and 4 Helliphants and a host of other cool cards. After the one hour long battle I went over to the highest level wizard and said, "Good game." That wizards response was, "lol, dont flatter yourself. My deck is made for slow fun play." I said, "ok ... whatever." That wizard was an adult, nice attitude to show your kids. A better response would have been a simple, "good game" right back. Then challenge me again with a re-arranged deck. I dont care if I lose, its just a game. Besides I like a challenge-like Kennsington. Oh and if your that wizard, "sorry I burned you up." LOL

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
Revelations wrote:
Hi I'm a level 44 fire wizard and I'm waiting for Dragonspyre. All my quests are done so I decided to go to the arena and give it a go against real people. I had gone there when I was like level 10 or so when I was first sent in to fight the puppet/marionet(a while ago). I really didnt know what to expect, because I have been soloing from the beginning. Heres what I found. There are mostly under level 20 wizards who go there. You get a handful of level 21-35 wizards who show up here and there. Rarely do you see a level 44 like myself. When I play against lower level people I actually try to take it easy and stretch the game out a bit. I dont heal myself between matches unless I am challenged by a higher level wizard. Not healing myself gives lower level wizards a small chance to beat me. I also join matches that are leaning heavily to one side. Basically I try to play nice. So last night I got on a team that I knew was going to lose, right away one guy drops out. That left us with 3 wizards vs 4. The two other wizards with me had under 800hp each. On the other team was one level 41(or better I think) two wizards with somewhere around 1500hp and one with under 600hp. I dont remember the details perfectly. Needless to say I was on the weaker team. The other team must have had some real life family members because they were cheering for each other and whatnot. Eventually both my helper wizards were defeated and it was just me vs the three high level wizards. I carry a lot of healing cards just for this situation. I started to get the upper hand and eventually I won thanks to 5 Scalds and 5 Meteors and 4 Helliphants and a host of other cool cards. After the one hour long battle I went over to the highest level wizard and said, "Good game." That wizards response was, "lol, dont flatter yourself. My deck is made for slow fun play." I said, "ok ... whatever." That wizard was an adult, nice attitude to show your kids. A better response would have been a simple, "good game" right back. Then challenge me again with a re-arranged deck. I dont care if I lose, its just a game. Besides I like a challenge-like Kennsington. Oh and if your that wizard, "sorry I burned you up." LOL

I enjoyed your story very much. :D

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
32
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
32
Does anyone else think that the heckhounds roar sounds like he has lyrangitis? I wouldn't mind it being louder.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
Revelations wrote:
Does anyone else think that the heckhounds roar sounds like he has lyrangitis? I wouldn't mind it being louder.



I agree.

Explorer
Jul 12, 2008
80
Hey, when you were getting a spell like link, heckhound, or other quest spell, what was a special highlight, like having a monster appear in the middle of a street?

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
32
Actually, I was very moved to see the phenix appear for me in firecat alley(me thinks, it was awhile ago). It wasn't for a card, just permission to use fire magic to the fullest. I'm sure you've seen that. There was a large group of people there who may/may not have known what was going on. And it looked awesome, still does ;) . I know other people were digging it because there were comments like "cool" or "awesome" and "who summoned that!?" As for quest spell goodness, I was way psyched to see my fire elemental minion for the first time. Even more psyched when I saw how he worked in battle. Now I'm working an Ice Wizard while waiting for Dragonspyre, then I'll be wreathed in flames once again :)

Survivor
Sep 07, 2008
1
One question in mooshu what is the best fire clothes you can get i have jade oni garments but what about the hat and boots?

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
2
Brawler wrote:
One question in mooshu what is the best fire clothes you can get i have jade oni garments but what about the hat and boots?


I second this question like to know whats the best gear for 40+ for pyromancer thx

Survivor
Aug 04, 2008
48
To see best gear for level 40+ wizards [all school] we can get from Moo Shu please see this thread in another forum:
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1012

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
8
I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if there were a secret spell or set of spells? like you had to complete some missions (specific ones, without knowing which to ensure you do all). Another criteria could be that you had to have certain items (not a whole suit just certain key items to trigger the spell.) and then last but not least the spell would vary by the number of players you have with you at the time and what level they were.... (hence they could only work on instanced levels or duels).

what do you think?

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
20
Khazanova wrote:
I was thinking wouldn't it be cool if there were a secret spell or set of spells? like you had to complete some missions (specific ones, without knowing which to ensure you do all). Another criteria could be that you had to have certain items (not a whole suit just certain key items to trigger the spell.) and then last but not least the spell would vary by the number of players you have with you at the time and what level they were.... (hence they could only work on instanced levels or duels).

what do you think?


Great idea :-D

by the way fire school rules :-P

Survivor
May 22, 2009
7
what if there was a spell that required more then one student to use it for it to activate? or a spell that did more damage when more poeple used it? that would be very cool.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
9
Does anyone know the best fire clothes in the game? I want to collect all the best fire clothes in the game so i be t my best in the arena. When I go to fight in the arena with my current clothes, I pretty much always end up losing. :(

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
2
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
27
well i agree with the heckkound thing but i think that when you use it it should take awayat least 200 something instead of zero the first time you use it and take away 120 the three rounds.I't dont seem much.