Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Fire Mega Snack

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
The biggest fire snack available right now is 30, balance and life are 40, myth and death are 45, and ice and storm are 50. I don't think it's fair that the highest fire mega snack is only worth 30 points. They should come out with a higher point one. Like a chocolate lava volcano worth between 40-50.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
ecwcats4 on Jan 19, 2017 wrote:
The biggest fire snack available right now is 30, balance and life are 40, myth and death are 45, and ice and storm are 50. I don't think it's fair that the highest fire mega snack is only worth 30 points. They should come out with a higher point one. Like a chocolate lava volcano worth between 40-50.
You use the various snacks to get your pet where you want it. Just because it may not be a Fire snack, the point is to level up. Use the Fire snack when and where your pet stats need it, but use others snacks to fill in the other stats.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
My friend who was a beta player when Wizard101 first came out had a theory that if you feed your pets certain snacks it expresses certain traits. Like life snacks, healing or life talents, death is shielding and death talents, etc. She says this works a lot of the time on her pets, if this is the case, a fire mega snack that is higher than 30 would be very helpful to getting fire traits.

Historian
Jun 17, 2014
DragonLady1818 on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
You use the various snacks to get your pet where you want it. Just because it may not be a Fire snack, the point is to level up. Use the Fire snack when and where your pet stats need it, but use others snacks to fill in the other stats.
all using school snacks do to exact school pet... is add a +1 point..... but even then it's randomized.... i can have a snowball pet... ice... love Hot Cocoa... fire.... and get the +1

Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
ecwcats4 on Jan 20, 2017 wrote:
My friend who was a beta player when Wizard101 first came out had a theory that if you feed your pets certain snacks it expresses certain traits. Like life snacks, healing or life talents, death is shielding and death talents, etc. She says this works a lot of the time on her pets, if this is the case, a fire mega snack that is higher than 30 would be very helpful to getting fire traits.
That's wrong. Talents are manifested randomly.