Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Find Friends you Deleted

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2018
I think this feature would be very useful, for example, say you deleted your best friend and had no way to meet up. You could have a string of code labeled to your account. If you delete a friend on one account, you can recover it on the next or on the same character if it was a mistake.

For dummies: You have something that tells the game "Oh, at some point this person was friends with this person" but account-wide.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
KyleDoesWiz on May 24, 2018 wrote:
I think this feature would be very useful, for example, say you deleted your best friend and had no way to meet up. You could have a string of code labeled to your account. If you delete a friend on one account, you can recover it on the next or on the same character if it was a mistake.

For dummies: You have something that tells the game "Oh, at some point this person was friends with this person" but account-wide.
I would very much like this. I inadvertently deleted a good friend of mine thinking they were someone else. We haven't been in touch since.