Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Final Dungeon in Wintertusk

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 10, 2015
The only thing I really think is wrong with this is that I had to defeat the ice giants twice. I defeated them once and got my hopes up that I was done with the world and then they had to be defeated again.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
cole spellslinger on Dec 30, 2016 wrote:
The only thing I really think is wrong with this is that I had to defeat the ice giants twice. I defeated them once and got my hopes up that I was done with the world and then they had to be defeated again.
No Where in WinterTusk do you fight the Ice Giants until the final dungeon. That is part of the plot. If you had to fight them twice, you should have reported it and let KI fix it. If you left the dungeon before you actually completed the task of placing the 4 seals, then you would have to fight them again and therefore not something for KI to fix.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Did you die during the battle with some of them dead? If you killed some then fled and returned, the quest isn't finished. You have to defeat all 4, so if you killed 2 then fled, then killed the other 2, that's only 2 of 4 and you'll have to repeat and survive killing the other 2.

Defender
Nov 10, 2015
seethe42 on Jan 1, 2017 wrote:
Did you die during the battle with some of them dead? If you killed some then fled and returned, the quest isn't finished. You have to defeat all 4, so if you killed 2 then fled, then killed the other 2, that's only 2 of 4 and you'll have to repeat and survive killing the other 2.
Oh ok that makes sense thanks